Trail update

Cory rolled the trails on Monday, Jan. 10. Because we didn’t get as much new snow as expected, track-setting could be delayed. Cover is pretty sparse in some areas and we don’t want to risk damaging the equipment. 

Rock skis are still recommended.

The north end of Valleyview will require even more snow at the field fence line for groomer access. In the meantime though, it is skiable. 

Thanks to Lilla for posting pictures and an update on FB. Have a look.

If you’re out skiing and you observe potentially hazardous situations or trail obstructions, please report this to